what is cyber-dojo?
- cyber-dojo is where programmers practice programming!
- cyber-dojo is a learning environment designed for working together, for improving, for going slower
- an IDE is an development environment designed for working individually, for finishing, for going faster
the 3 main pages
tips, faqs, stats
- cyber-dojo tips
- frequently asked questions
- interviewing and cyber-dojo
- analyzing traffic-light transitions
- what's most popular?
- an old screencast - roman-numerals in Ruby
- a common use case
- how do I create and share a customized practice session?
- the default server start-points
- creating your own server start-points
- cyber-dojo language's manifest.json entries explained
- adding a new language and unit-test framework to cyber-dojo
running your own cyber-dojo server
- using Kubernetes
- using Docker on Linux, on a Mac, on Windows
- upgrading your server to HTTPS
- contributing to development
- how is cyber-dojo implemented?