For example, this is the lion's 15th traffic light.
- diffs are shown; moving to the previous/next animal moves directly to their first traffic-light.
- diffs are not shown; moving to the previous/next animal moves directly to their last traffic-light.
Click on any traffic-light on the title bar to navigate directly to it.
The current traffic-light is marked with a bar.
- moves backward to the first traffic-light.
- moves backward one traffic-light.
- the current traffic-light number (the border reflects its colour).
- moves forward one traffic-light.
- moves forward to the last traffic-light.
- moves to the previous animal in the cyber-dojo.
- the current animal.
- moves to the next animal in the cyber-dojo.
Click any filename to view its content.
Its first diff-chunk (if it has one) will auto-scroll into view.
the number of lines deleted from the file (if any).
click to toggle the deleted lines on/off.
the number of lines added to the file (if any).
click to toggle the added lines on/off.
the current filename.
re-click to auto-scroll its next diff-chunk into view.
- deleted lines are coloured red
- added lines are coloured green
Forks a brand new cyber-dojo, with its own id.
The new cyber-dojo's starting files will be copied from the currently displayed traffic light.
Reverts the files of the animal that launched the history diff to the files in the currently displayed traffic light.