Clicking on a traffic-light opens the history-view.
For example, this is the history-view for heron's 32nd traffic light.
Moves you to different animals. Only visible in a group exercise.
- the left-arrow moves to the previous animal.
- the right-arrow moves to the next animal.
- when the diff checkbox is checked, moving to another animal moves to their first traffic-light.
- when the diff checkbox is unchecked, moving to another animal moves to their last traffic-light.
Moves you forward and backward through the traffic-lights.
- the small left-arrow moves to the first traffic-light.
- the larger left-arrow moves to the previous traffic-light.
- the current traffic-light in the current colour (eg 32 green).
- the larger right-arrow moves to the next traffic-light.
- the smaller right-arrow moves to the last traffic-light.
The scrollable traffic-light sequence.
- hover over each traffic-light to show its diff summary in a tool-tip.
- click on any traffic-light to navigate directly to it.
- the current traffic-light is marked with an underbar.
The currently selected filename.
- the number of lines deleted, in red (click to hide/view toggle).
- the number of lines added, in green (click to hide/view toggle).
- the filename (click it to auto-scroll its next diff-chunk into view).
The currently selected file.
- deleted lines are in light red, there is a - next to the line-number.
- added lines are in light green, there is a + next to the line-number.
The fork button.
- creates a brand new exercise, with its own 6-character id.
- the new exercise's starting files will be copied from the currently displayed traffic light.
- a dialog box will ask whether you want an individual exercise or a group exercise.
The checkout button.
- checks out (as in git checkout) the files in the currently displayed traffic light, and submits them for test.
- not available from a dashboard review.