Press and stdout+stderr+status are displayed in the output tab, and you get a new traffic-light.
Each traffic-light is coloured:
- red if the tests ran but one or more failed.
- amber if the tests did not run, eg syntax error.
- green if the tests ran and all passed.
- if the tests did not complete in ~10 seconds.
If test-prediction is enabled (click the cog/gear icon to open the settings dialog), traffic-lights look like this:
- correct prediction (of green).
- incorrect prediction (of red or amber).
- auto-revert (back to green).
Click any traffic-light to open the history page showing:
- diffs for any traffic-light's files, for any animal.
- a button to checkout (git checkout) the files from any traffic light.
- a button to fork a new exercise from any traffic light's files.