The result of pressing is displayed in the stdout/stderr/status 'files' and also as a new traffic-light.
Each traffic-light is coloured
- red if the tests ran but one or more failed.
- amber if the tests did not run, eg syntax error.
- green if the tests ran and all passed.
if the tests did not complete in 15 seconds
perhaps you've accidentally coded an infinite loop?
maybe the server is overloaded with too many concurrent cyber-dojos?
have you lost your network connection?
Click any traffic-light to open the history view showing
- diffs for any traffic-light for any animal
- a button to revert to any traffic light
- a button to fork a new cyber-dojo session from any traffic light