- click it to run your tests
- the file opens and displays the result
- a new traffic-light appears
Click any traffic-light to open the history dialog
- red - the tests ran but one or more failed.
- amber - the tests did not run, eg syntax error.
- green - the tests ran and all passed.
- the tests did not complete in 15 seconds. Accidentally coded an infinite loop? Too many concurrent cyber-dojos? Lost your network connection?
- the total number of traffic-lights (in the current colour)
- a pie-chart indicating the number of red, amber and green traffic-lights so far
- your animal. Click this to open a dashboard page
- click a filename to open it in the editor
- the file is read-only
- lit filenames (in yellow) form the focus of the practice
- the starting code files are unrelated to the chosen exercise
- click to create a new file
- click to rename the current file
- click to delete the current file
alt-truns the tests
alt-otoggles to-from the file
alt-jcycles forwards through the lit files (and output)
alt-kcycles backwards through the lit files (and output)