- This page holds the choices where you select your language and test framework (eg C#, NUnit) and exercise (eg Fizz Buzz).
- This start-point is called languages.
- By default, the languages+testFrameworks is created from the languages_list file which contains a list of repo-URLs in the cyber-dojo-languages github organization, each of which contain a manifest.json file.
- By default, the exercises list is created from the start-points-exercises github repo which contains instructions text files.
- This page holds the customized choices.
- This start-point is called custom
- By default, custom is created from the start-points-custom github repo which contains manifest.json files.
creating a new default start-pointTo use a different default start-point simply bring down the server, delete the one you wish to replace, create a new one with that name, and bring the server back up. For example, to create a new languages start-point:
$ ./cyber-dojo down $ ./cyber-dojo start-point rm languages $ ./cyber-dojo start-point create languages --dir=... $ ./cyber-dojo up
$ ./cyber-dojo start-point ...Start-points are controlled using the start-point command of the cyber-dojo script.
$ ./cyber-dojo start-point Use: cyber-dojo start-point [COMMAND] Manage cyber-dojo start-points Commands: create Creates a new start-point inspect Displays details of a start-point latest Updates pulled docker images named inside a start-point ls Lists the names of all start-points pull Pulls all the docker images named inside a start-point rm Removes a start-point Run 'cyber-dojo start-point COMMAND --help' for more information on a command
$ ./cyber-dojo start-point ls NAME TYPE SRC custom custom https://github.com/cyber-dojo/start-points-custom.git exercises exercises https://github.com/cyber-dojo/start-points-exercises.git languages languages https://github.com/cyber-dojo/start-points-languages.git
$ ./cyber-dojo start-point create Use: cyber-dojo start-point create NAME --list=URL|FILE Creates a start-point named NAME from git-clones of all the URLs listed in URL|FILE Use: cyber-dojo start-point create NAME --git=URL Creates a start-point named NAME from a git clone of URL Use: cyber-dojo start-point create NAME --dir=DIR Creates a start-point named NAME from a copy of DIR NAME's first letter must be [a-zA-Z0-9] NAME's remaining letters must be [a-zA-Z0-9_.-] NAME must be at least two letters long